Thursday 18 June 2015

I Am Marcus White - Razi Navarro

     I am Marcus White. I’m a cop from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Well… was a cop. Now, I’m just a torn man. Living nowhere… anywhere.
     June 9, 2008. I was picking up the groceries that night. I was thinking of what the kids might’ve been doing at that hour. I drove home to find all the lights were off. This was odd as it was just around 7:00 p.m.
     The driveway was blocked with trashcans and this lead me to think something was wrong. I parked the car in front of the house and headed for the front door. As I held the doorknob, my mind just got blurred.
     I didn’t want to remember what I saw next…blood…glass. A face that I’d never forget.
     I had woken up with a concussion. I heard a faint voice as my vision blurred. They told me everything. It was then I knew it wasn’t a dream. They’d promise to bring him to justice. And they did. Only justice wasn’t as just as it was known to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment